DEVON TRANSPORT ADVENTURE
Join the Friends on a three day tour of Devon, based at the Grand Hotel Torquay.
PLEASE NOTE. This tour will operate even if there are rail strikes on the days of travel from and back to London. Coaches will be hired if necessary.
What is included?
- Return standard-class rail travel: Waterloo/Exeter St David’s and Axminster/Waterloo (First Class option may be available for a supplement at the time of travel.) See note above.
- Two Nights DB&B at The Grand Hotel Torquay
- Murder Mystery Play based on Titanic at The Grand Hotel on Monday evening
- Bus transfer with luggage: Exeter St David’s/Buckfastleigh/Torquay
- Round trip in a reserved carriage - Buckfastleigh/Totnes Riverside
- DVR single trip: Paignton/Kingswear with coffee and home-made cake
- Ferry: Kingswear /Dartmouth
- Dart River Cruise to Totnes
- Bus transfer to The Grand Hotel
- Coach to Seaton with morning coffee, and then Seaton to Axminster
- Return journey on Seaton Tramway with lunch
- Tour booklet and souvenir ticket
- Services of your Tour Manager throughout
You must be a member of the Friends to participate in this trip.
The cost is £329 per person, with no single room supplement. Bookings will be handled on a first come, first served basis.
The closing date for applications is 31st August 2022.
Full details and a booking form are in the Summer 2022 issue of Friends News.